1. Polynesian Hostel Beach Club is the best choice is you desire the cheapest hostel in Honolulu, Hawaii. The location is beautiful and perfect because it is just a brief walk from the bars, beaches, and restaurants. It is a stunning place because, in a few minutes, you can rent a surfboard and start a great adventure out in the waves.
It is a safe and clean hotel with excellent staff and is a perfect place to meet travelers from around the world.
Polynesian Hostel Beach Club provides comfortable beds and beautiful rooms. What makes this place glorious is its central location that will help you make new friends every night at the nearby bars and restaurants.
You can rent private rooms for 60$, and dorms are just $35.00.
2. Hostelling International Honolulu provides clean beds, professional and knowledgeable staff, and all dorms have small lockers for valuables.
For only $25, you will get a dorm room and a private room for about $60.
Waikiki Beachside Hostel is peaceful and quiet because it is far away from the Waikiki crowd but also really close to shops, restaurants, and public transport.
What is fantastic at this hostel is that you can borrow snorkel equipment and beach towels for free and all of this for only $25 a night.
If you’re traveling with a light wallet, Waikiki Beachside Hostel will fit perfectly.
3. Being the most fabulous hostel in Waikiki, the Waikiki Beachside Hostel is the best option if you desire a week of adventure.
What makes this hostel better than the other hostels nearby is the short distance to shops, restaurants, beaches, public transport, and all major attractions and activities.
For only $35.00 a room, we guarantee that you will get an extraordinary time here.
Accommodations range from simple single-sex and mixed-gender dorms to private rooms that sleep up to 8 people. All quarters have free Wi-Fi, balconies, air-conditioning, and lockers, and some add cable TV and kitchenettes. Bathrooms are either shared or en suite.
4. Kuhio Banyan Hotel is one of the budget hotels in Waikiki. This hostel is not luxurious, but it offers everything that you need for a low price, and you are close to shops, restaurants, and bars.
This place is incredible for the ones that desire more privacy and room for themselves but still, keep your budget.
A surprising fact is that you will have your kitchenette so you can save more money on doing a little home cooking.
You can rent a room for only $99.00.
5. Backpackers Vacation Inn and Plantation Village, located on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii, is undoubtedly the cheapest place to stay.
This stunning Inn has a great location with easy access to the beach and free use of snorkeling gear.
It provides a fantastic ambiance even though it has basic accommodation.
We suggest you book in advance because it is the only cheap accommodation option on the North Shore. You can rent a shared dorm with only $30 per night.
6. Royal Grove Waikiki is a vintage and affordable hotel located in Waikiki.
For only $100.00 a night, you will have rooms with a kitchenette and seating area, so they are spacious and practical.
The location is excellent just in the heart of all attractions, shopping, dining, and beaches.
Royal Grove Waikiki is one of the top hotels in Honolulu that provides every Monday night mini hula dance shows and Hawaiian music.
7. Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki, located just a few blocks from Waikiki Beach is one of the most magnificent budget hotels in Honolulu. For only $123.00, you will get a gym, an outdoor swimming pool, and you get a yummy free breakfast on top of that.
The beautiful and modern rooms have a fridge and microwave so you will have the chance to eat in and save money.
A budget hotel compared to most upmarket hotels in Waikiki.
8. Coconut Waikiki Hotel located a few minutes from one of the world’s most famous white-sand beaches, and right in the heart of the action is a family-friendly hotel in Honolulu.
This is a beautiful, modern, and clean hotel that has a lot to offer for only $127.00 per night.
You will have your kitchenette that will help to save money by making a few of your meals.
Coconut Waikiki Hotel provides flat-screen televisions, seating areas and will help you stay in the budget, enjoying a luxurious place.
9. Holiday Inn Express Waikiki is located very close to the Pacific Ocean and near attractions, shopping centers, restaurants, and beautiful beaches.
This stunning hotel offers a game center,mini-golf, a vast pool, and the rooms are gorgeous and perfect for a family and couple.
You can rent a room for only $134.00 per night.
10. Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging, located on the stunning North Shore, Kalani Hawaii, offers a beautiful country house in Pupukea.
This is a fantastic place for the ones that are looking to relax, hang out, and use it as a base to explore the North Shore.
The rooms provide chill areas, bathrooms, and Kitchens.
Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging is perfect for groups, families, and even solo travelers. You will be only 5 minutes away from Sunset Beach, a well-known surfing competition beach.
For only $88.00 per night, you will have all the comfort to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Oahu.